Saturday, June 5, 2010

More Corset Woes


Wearing a corset 23/7 means that I sometimes (read...often) have little mishaps that require repair. I am in serious need of a better backup corset for when I have to repair the main corset. Well, I have been wearing the back up corset because my main corset is having some trouble with turning steels at the back, which gouge into my skin and cause unbelievable pain. My husband calls me the corset terminator. I have now broken the busk in my backup corset, and having tried to repair this problem in a previous corset, I know that I have to do this in a delicate manner otherwise I will render the corset completely unwearable. I have reinforced the front of the corset with 1/2 inch wide double thick steels in each pocket and then an additional two of those in each side of the busk. Now I have to sew it all back together and see what happens. If anyone reads this, wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment