Thursday, April 7, 2011

A New Corset From Doris!




Well today I got a new corset finally. Actually, I didn't JUST get it. My husband who I will refer to as Mr. K, ordered it several months ago and we were on a waiting list for several months before that. I almost didn't get it because of our constant disagreement, but by some miracle, he finally relented. Now if I can only talk him into a bra that doesn't look like a frankenstein creation due to the repairs!
So after a lot of hinting and downright complaining (both of us!) Mr. K agreed to get one made in leather, although for this corset he had absolutely zero to do with it other than paying the corsetiere. This was a difficult process because the corsetiere's native language is German. Mr. K speaks German; I do not. He has made all of the decisions on my corsets since we started dating. The reason he is not involved this time is to punish me, as this was our main shared interest and it is a very effective way of completely shutting me out. So naturally I don't feel good about it, but I'm plugging along. I am ill today, so I am not trying it on now because I want to be fresh (read: not sweaty from sickness) when I put it on the first time. Or at least this is what I think now, my curiousity may get the better of me and I may have it on by the end of the day. I am also hoping to put it on at a time when he might muster just the smallest amount of enthusiasm, but I know that might be a cold day in hell at this point.
I am posting pictures of the corset spread out without laces because as usual she sent it with only enough lace to open it about an inch and put it on...now I wont go into why that is ridiculous, but trust me it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment